Happy New Year From The Hand In Hand Team!!
Happy New Years to all our patients and their families. We hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season.
In the spirit of a new year, we just wanted to remind our patients and parents of our Attendance Policy to ensure we begin the new year with a great start.
- If possible, please provide a 24-hour notification to cancel or reschedule an appointment. We understand last minute emergencies and illnesses happen however we appreciate open communication by calling the clinic as soon as possible.
- If your child is sick (fever, vomiting, diarrhea, etc.) please call to cancel your appointment. We request that patients are fever free for at least 24 hours.
- Please remain on premises during your child’s treatment appointment.
- If you are running late due to traffic or some other circumstance, please call the office to notify us that you are on the way.
- If excessive appointments are missed or cancelled without reasonable cause, you may be removed from schedule and will require Doctors’ excuse to return.
All communication should be conducted through the clinic’s business phone at 251-517-7787
Hand In Hand Therapy & Tutoring LLC, will NOT ACCEPT TEXT MESSAGES, FACEBOOK MESSAGES, OR ANY PERSONAL MESSAGES WITH STAFF AS CANCELATION NOTIFICATIONS. This is very important to maintain clear communications and the safety of our patients.